Sunday 27 October, 2019
Group Size Limit
Open to all
21050 Burbank Boulevard, Woodland Hills, CA, USA
6543 Corbin Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA, USA
The SoCal Burn Ride is a motorcycle charity ride and rally which begins at a Fire Station in Woodland Hills, has two additional poker run stops, goes through the canyons of Calabasas, up the PCH in Malibu, and ends at The Disabled American Veterans Hall 73 in Woodland Hills. All proceeds benefit Firefighters Quest for Burn Survivors with a portion going to DAV73 to help vets displaced by CA wildfires.
DETAILS FOR BURN RIDE 6: 1 DOWN 5 UP!
Date: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2019
Start: LAFD 84, 21050 Burbank Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Registration / Check In (quicker if you pre-reg, and you get a lil somethin' from us...)
- Breakfast (of Champions): REIGN Energy drinks, Coffee, and bagels
- Raffle / Silent Auction (win some cool sh*t!)
- Rider Cards distributed with route and poker hand scoresheet
- Presentation of Colors & National Anthem
- SoCal Burn Ride Founders, USMC Major David Kuntz and burn survivor Trevor Holtan will say a few words before leading us out
**NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GROUP RIDE. You will be given a Rider Card with the route and are free to go at your own pace with whomever you wish.
First Stop: LAFD 105
- Receive the Flop for the poker run.
- Riders can leave whenever they'd like, in a group or by themselves.
Next Stop: VCFD 56
- Recieve the Turn card from our Sponsors, Law Tigers, and make it REIGN with REIGN Energy Drinks.
Last Stop / End Location: DAV73, 6543 Corbin Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Cold beer, good food, lots of shade and chairs, vendors, bikes, and we'll announce the winners of the poker run and raffle prizes. Prize for High Hand AND Low Hand so stick around.
The ride route takes about 90 minutes (without stops) and is a little over 60 miles.
All PRE-REGISTRANTS will receive 6 raffle tickets INCLUDED when they check-in.
Tickets are $30 Rider / $15 Passenger / $10 After Party Only.
All proceeds go to Firefighters Quest for Burn Survivors with a portion benefiting veterans displaced by CA wildfires through the Disabled American Veterans.
Event Link: https://socalburnride6.eventbrite.com
For more information about the SoCal Burn Ride, go to www.socalburnride.com or call (424) 781-7757.
About the Ride:
Co-founded by burn survivor Trevor Holtan and US Marine Corps Major David Kuntz, the SoCal Burn Ride is a charity motorcycle ride to benefit burn survivors through the efforts of Firefighters Quest for Burn Survivors and their locally based initiatives including Direct Patient Services, Burn Prevention Education, Survivor Support Groups and Family Camp.